Business Process Analyst ARIS experienceOur retail client based in Bracknell are looking for two Business Process Analyst to join them for an initial 3 month...
GDPR Business Analyst - Basingstoke - Contract
Our client, are recruiting for a GDPR Business Analyst to join the team in Basingstoke on a contract basis.
The role of the GDPR Business Analyst is to own the requirements gathering process documenting and translating system changes into data requirements and capturing any related reporting and analytical needs.
GDPR Business Analyst Role Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis and requirement gathering
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience of successfully and confidently engaging with senior and technical stakeholders and being able to articulate the key business drivers both to the project team and the wider business
- Understand GDPR and its business use
- Written and verbal communications
- Organisation and process
- Team-working, proactivity and ambition
- Continuous learning
If you have the necessary experience for the position of GDPR Business Analyst to join the team on a contract basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age