2nd/3rd Line SupportOur client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider are looking for a 2nd to 3rd line Support to...
3rd Line Support
Our client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider require a 3rd Line support to join their team on a permanent basis to work on a client site based in Victoria.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily check-lists and visual inspection of server room
- Anti-Virus monitoring and remediation
- SPAM filter monitoring and item release
- Continual monitoring using Solarwinds as a platform
- AD/Office 365 support & admin
- Windows server including Hyper V Cluster management
- Basic desktop product support (Microsoft, Adobe)
- Basic IP phone support (Avaya)
- Liaise with 3rd party vendor and provide advanced technical assistance in troubleshooting and configuration changes
- Desktop cabling
- Basic troubleshooting
- To liaise with and build strong working relationships with key customer contacts
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers
- To work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported for the purposes of holiday and sickness cover.
- To comply with all necessary working practices relating to the customer site.
- To take a proactive approach to customer IT systems ensuring reoccurring events are mitigated with longer-term development of the customer IT systems are considered.
- To be able to manage demanding users on customer sites who have high expectations.
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience.
Previous experience and accreditation's in the following technology areas:
- MS Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- MS Exchange 2010 & 2016
- Networking minimum 100-105 ICND1
Experience in working with the following environments (but not supporting):
- System Centre (Config Manager)
- Office 365
- Storage Solutions
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age