2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer London ContractOur client, are seeking a 2nd Line Desktop Engineer to join their team in London on a contract basis.2nd...
Our corporate client based in the heart of the London city requires a Secretariat Support Manager who has lead and motivated a team.
The Successful Secretariat Support Manager will have.
- Lead and motivate the team to ensure a professional and efficient secretariat service is provided to the committees and groups serviced by the team.
- Proactively seek ways to continuously improve the secretariat service provided.
- For each committee supported, ensure that a team member (including yourself):
- Acts as the first point of contact, both internally and externally, coordinating arrangements and communication.
- Provides a forward plan of activities, agenda items and presentations.
- Communicates with stakeholders who provide or receive information for each meeting, to ensure that their interests are properly served.
- Organises the meetings (including ad-hoc meetings/annual events and travel) and maintains the records to ensure that THE Business's objectives for Committee processes are accomplished.
- Drafts, discusses and agrees the agenda for each meeting with the Chairman.
- Provides the necessary documents and agenda to ensure that discussions are properly informed and the Committee's purpose is fulfilled.
- Drafts reports, as required, on behalf of the committee.
- Drafts the minutes of each meeting, to ensure that the Committee's decisions (and the rationale for them) are accurately recorded.
- Proactively manages outstanding actions
Requirements for the Secretariat Support Manager
- Minute taking experience without the need for a voice record of the meeting.
- Previous experience of supporting and organising committees/groups.
- Experience of managing people.
- Ability to build good working relationships with multiple and senior stakeholders within and beyond THE BUSINESS.
- Typewriting qualification of at least 50wpm or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload and to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Results and customer focused particularly around customer needs and satisfaction.
- Able to work on own initiative and take a supportive and solution orientated approach
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age