Product ManagerA Product Owner is required to own the development of the payment systems with our client a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the...
Project Manager - London - Contract - 6 Months
Our client requires a Technical Project Manager to lead on various infrastructure initiatives within their IM&S (information security) area, managing projects with a multi-vendor outsourced environment. You will be responsible for end to end project delivery. They are looking for someone who is pragmatic in approach and motivated by quality delivery, has the ability to deliver through others, maintains and owns project plan, and someone who drives quality outcomes for the business in a governed and professional manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven track record of delivery within a global enterprise of a multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Technical infrastructure projects
- Methodology equal or similar to prince 2 accredited.
- Great communicator, well presented, organised, attention to detail, planning, structured and articulate.
- Budget management inclusive of forecasting.
- Benefits tracking and realisation
- Stakeholder management steering groups, updates and other forums.
- Solid broad technical knowledge of enterprise technical platforms and software solutions
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age