Business Controls Document Consultant SAP, West London -ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Business Controls Document Consultant.The...
IT SOX Controls Consultant, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a IT SOX Controls Consultant.
The key responsibilities for the IT SOX Controls Consultant include:
- Review, revision and implementation of IT SOX controls across IT
- Liaison with external auditors
- Risk Management - identification, reporting and engaging with risk owners to define risks and obtain updates
- Understand IT processes, identify risks & controls and define monitoring tests
The key experience and knowledge of the IT SOX Controls Consultant include:
- IT SOX tester/ IT auditor experience
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Prepared to work at a low level of detail where necessary
- SAP, JDE or other ERP application knowledge and experience
- Strong and clear communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to engage with leadership team
- Sense of urgency
- Experience at a big 4 preferred
This is a contract role for an IT SOX Controls Consultant working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to IT SOX Controls Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age