Agile Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Jersey based team for 6 months initial contract.
Key accountabilities for the role are detailed below and this role is based in Jersey. Experience of Payments, Foreign Exchange and Money Market deposits is also high desirable.
- Captures, validates and documents business and system requirements by means of Epics and User Stories, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles.
- Plays an active role in Agile scrums, refinement sessions and Sprint planning
- Creates and maintains documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Identifies and supports cut-over and implementation tasks
- Is accountable for full traceability and linkage of requirements to future state design.
- May be involved in creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design.
- Supports users in executing UAT and defect resolution.
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Identifies and analyses Operational risk, issues and dependencies around transitional and future state designs and proactively highlights to Project manager as necessary.
- Applies mandatory governance standards.
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Identify the wider business impact across key outputs and processes
- Articulates and quantifies business impacts in a tangible manner which allows stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Interrogates and interprets data.
If interested please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age