Infrastructure Project Manager Edinburgh 12+ Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team...
Technical Project Manager - 6 Months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Planning (including resource forecasting) experience
- ORP & experience of setting up Support Models
- Experience of testing processes - (Jira experience)
- Technical background preferred- SAS and Hadoop knowledge
- Good communicator - many non-technical stakeholders that need their business requirements translated into technical requirements.
Should this Technical Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age