Insight Analyst Multiple Levels Oldbury | Competitive Salary | Benefits | Permanent As the Insight Analyst, you will use advanced mathematical and analytical methods to...
Incentives Analyst - PERM - Oldbury
We are currently looking for an Incentives Analyst to join one of our client's in a permanent capacity. As the Incentives Analyst, your role will be to execute and maintain the Operations incentives schemes through the use of market leading mathematical tools & analytical techniques.
You will be expected to work with a variety of staff throughout the organisation, ensuring that the most effective incentives schemes are used. This will involve running and reviewing the existing schemes and proposing improvement and changes where appropriate.
You will need to become familiar with FCA guidance around incentives and will be required to apply this knowledge on a day to day basis.
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Oracle Business Intelligence / Business Intelligence software
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to interpret regulation and build into satisfactory and compliant incentive schemes.
- Previous knowledge and expertise in incentive schemes and incentive scheme management.
- Previous experience working in a contact centre/operations environment and/or similar.
- Powerful presentation skills are also key, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills. With the ability to effectively communicate with anyone at any level in the organisation being critical.
- Excellent numerical skills and the ability to analyse and interpret complex data and translate into meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to work as a team player is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build relationship across reporting boundaries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex data and concepts into easy to understand formats.
- Proactive and results orientated.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age