Project Manager London Contract 6 MonthsJob Summary Our client requires a Technical Project Manager to lead on various infrastructure initiatives within their IM&S (information security)...
Network Project Manager - WIFI Architecture, Hertfordshire - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Network Project Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the Network Project Manager include:
- Proven Project Management capability
- Experienced with projects within the Networking space
- Knowledge of LAN and Wifi architecture and components
The key responsibilities for the Network Project Manager include:
- Creates project plans and monitors plans throughout the duration of assigned projects for application development and IT transformation projects.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolves escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- Organises and directs project teams.
- Assures the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Efficiently interacts with peers and next level of management.
This is a contract role for a Network Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Network Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age