Charles River Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract...
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled GDPR Consultant to join their Change Management space.
* Self-starter, capable of leading/driving the change
* Stakeholder management
* Significant experience running workshops with a wide variety of participants
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Communication and presentation skills
* The ability to translate complex subjects in a simplified way for various levels of stakeholders
* Ability to capture detailed requirements and prioritise accordingly
* Process mapping
* Ability to pro-actively identify risks and issues and mitigate
* Problem solving attitude
* Flexible and capable of managing more than one delivery at a time
The following would be desirable but not essential:
* Experience in asset management
* Regulatory projects
If this role is something you are interested in please submit your CV and i will be in contact if suitable to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age