Software Delivery Project Manager Contract IpswichWe are currently recruiting for a Software Delivery Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 3 month...
OBIA Architect | HR Analytics
In this position you will be responsible for managing the technical development of HR Analytics within the OBIEE Data Warehouse
This position would manage the day-to-day relationship with our offshore development team and would report to the Overall Project and Technical Leads based in the UK and US.
They would also ensure and facilitate engagement with business analysts and other key stakeholders as required.
This person should have:
- Extensive IT experience in Analytics & Information Management domain.
- Should have understanding of various modules of HR analytics like:
- HR Performance
- Time and Labor
- Workforce Management
- Should have multiple end-to-end implementations of BI Apps HR module.
- Should have in depth knowledge of the BI Apps HR architecture and data model/flow
- Should have very good knowledge about EBS HR Architecture (11i/R12) and concepts
- Should be able to correlate financial measures with key workforce metrics
- Should have experience in BI Apps 7.9.x and 11.1.1.x
- Ideally have experience of connecting to HCM Cloud.
- Should have experience in report design documentation & gap analysis for OBIA HR projects.
- Working experience with all levels of stakeholders from across the business, to understand reporting and analytics requirement.
- Should have worked on converting business requirements into OBIEE data modelling and report design
- Should have experience in OBIEE 11g (RPD Modelling, Reports writing and Dashboard creation)
- Should have good knowledge of ODI 11g
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age