Technical Support Specialist Information Security, West LondonMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist to support a...
Technical Specialist (Mainframe Developer)
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Technical Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of CA7 from an application development perspective
- Mainframe, DB2, JCL, SQL query, SPUFI
- Experience of Bank systems preferable
- Migration experience preferred but not essential
- Can operate at an analysis/design level and very much a self starter.
- Application developer who can do analysis
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age