My client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on an office relocation project. Areas of interest include: Future voice strategy where different departments...
My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London is looking for a Business Analyst to sit within the Technology department at a leading media company.
As a business analyst your first focus will be around discovery and process mapping to determine how the business processes customer data across the organisation and products. The implications of this will direct their enquiries into Legal assessments, Data ownership and governance as well as process consolidation. Following initial discovery and risk assessment there will then be a programme of business change to improve our processes to not only improve productivity and achieve efficiencies where suitable, but also with a focus on governance and management of customer data to ensure compliance.
As the successful candidate, you will have significant Business Analysis experience in process discovery and assessment to understand the true business or customer need. The process discovery will not just involve workflows but data management between multiple systems and understanding the sometimes complex usage of this information.
Skills & Experience
You will already have a range of skills from an IT Business Analyst background such as:
- Discovery, understanding and assessment of business processes and understand their key value points and system interaction
- Experience conducting Business Change
- Experience conducting Process Mapping
- Assessing the governance and ownership of customer data involved in business or customer processes
- Media Industry experience (digital publishing highly desirable)
- Wide variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Working at a high level to understand business strategy and how technology can enable and enhance this
- Conducting analysis in an Agile environment, working to JIT analysis, elicitation and discovery
- Discovering and defining customer journeys
- Evaluating requirement objectives and benefits to ensure their quality, their alignment to business outcome metrics and the ability to measure and track
- Understand a true business or customer need in order to assess a business process, in order to propose enhancements, consolidation and the impact of business change
- Excellent communication skills across a wide stakeholder group and multiple business areas and the ability to distill and present your findings at a suitable level of detail for your audience
My client is a great place to work - cutting edge technology stack, believes in innovation, experimentation and continuous delivery. The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age