Senior IT Strategy Consultants are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's CIO Advisory team in providing class leading IT Strategy...
Role: L&D Consultant / People Development Consultant
We are seeking a Learning & Development Consultant on behalf of a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for providing in-house training and consultancy service to all business functions in management, your aim will be to implement and drive key learning initiatives in order to develop both capability and capacity.
- You will be accountable for measurable cultural, behavioural and attitudinal change across the employee population
- Delivery of soft skill development programmes
- Effectively engage with senior stakeholder groups within the business to gather requirements to shape future activities
- Design, deliver, evaluate and maintain learning activities across a selection of topics
- Consultancy skills to a business partner level
- Interpersonal, communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Training cycle skills to advanced trainer level
- Coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to ask appropriate questions to probe for further for greater understanding of stakeholder requirements
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age