Role: Graphic Designer / Web DesignerMy major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Graphic Designer, to come on board within...
Role: L&D Designer / Training Designer / Learning Designer
We are seeking a Training Designer on behalf of a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for the design and creation of curriculum content for a number of work streams within the business, you will be given creative freedom within the role to make your stamp on how these sessions/training materials are developed.
- You will be in control of the management, creation and maintenance of documentation / accreditation for all programs designed in line with regulatory standards
- Business partnering with SME's to ensure accuracy and standardisation of all training materials and content produced
- Key to the development and creation of training materials and resources to be used by training instructors
- Development and design of web based/e-learning resources
- Ability to develop creative and engaging training materials in a number different ways including media, storyboarding and user guides
- Experience working with LMS (Learning Management Systems) to design and configure e-learning modules
- Strong eye for detail along with a creative flair
- Strong proficiency in the development and production of learning materials to include facilitator/participant manuals, as well as e-learning materials
- Ability to ask appropriate questions to probe for further for greater understanding of stakeholder requirements
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age