Software Engineer (Go Developer)Contract role London based.Are you a Golang Developer with extensive AWS and Microservices experience?You will be working for a leading media company...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers. The Product Manager will help build the next generation of internal products. Working with a team of talented engineers, responsible for setting and executing the product strategy in this space.
- Devising, owning and executing the roadmap for the next generation of internal products
- Working closely with stakeholders and internal users to deeply understand their needs
- Acting as Product Owner for your product areas, ensuring that you manage the backlog properly throughout the lifecycle of each initiative
- Working closely with internal and external development teams and suppliers
- Track and analyse success metrics while feeding back outcomes into the product process
- Track and analyse competitors while feeding industry 'best practice' into the product development process
- Ensuring there is a predictable rhythm to your product area, so stakeholders and teams are fully aware of how, when and what decisions are made.
- Commercial product management experience with a track record of delivering enterprise level digital products or platforms
- Good communication skills - able to clearly write and present documents targeted at various audiences, as well as make presentations to large/small groups
- Proactive, outcome driven, with a can-do attitude
- Intellectually curious with an ability to identify opportunities and communicate their value proposition and business benefits
- Data-driven and hypothesis led with ability to balance alongside user research and business objectives
- Appreciation of how to get the best outcomes when working with both internal teams and external suppliers
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- An office in the heart of London near St Paul's and London Bridge
- Excellent benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 2 years
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension plan (double your contribution up to a maximum of 16%)
- Season ticket loan
- Private Healthcare / Dental plan
- Life assurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Give As You Earn
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Apply now by sending in your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age