Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Communications Manager to join their team based in their Central London office for a 6 month...
A Product Owner is required to own the development of the payment systems with our client a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria, on a permanent basis.
Skills required of the Product Owner:
- Product management experience, working hands on with an agile development team
- Experience in online payments (international payments knowledge a bonus)
- Preferably experience of working with 3rd party payment providers, like Sofort, Poli, iDEAL, Adyen etc.
- Experience creating a roadmap, writing tight user stories, and prioritising a backlog
- Understanding of the importance of security
- Sufficient understanding of web and mobile technologies to spot opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- Experience of user research from guerrilla testing to customer interviews
- Analytical mind set with great understanding of A/B testing and correctly interpreting statistical significance
- Evidence of taking a product or features from discovery to live
- Experience working collaboratively with developers and UX designers
Key Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Own the global payments system to seamlessly accept millions of pounds from our customers every month
- Improve the user experience for payments across mobile and web, aiming for a frictionless payment experience and constantly measuring and improving the conversion rate
- Define the roadmap for which payment methods should integrate with to maximise global growth
- Manage both the strategy and the detail, from big new product developments, to expert interpretation of payment flows from different providers
- Be the product owner for the payments development team, prioritising the backlog for maximum impact, and writing user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Closely monitor both payment acceptance rates and fraud rates, making changes to ensure the perfect balance, in collaboration with our Product Manager for Fraud and Compliance
- Work closely with our Finance and Operations teams to ensure successful launches and smooth operations of payments
- Manage the relationships from a product angle with 3rd party payment providers, like Sofort, Poli, iDEAL, Adyen etc.
- Understand market trends in payments, and research new suppliers and innovations in this domain
The environment is open plan and fun with games in the office and regular socials. Benefits include the below:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Shopping Discount Vouchers
- Free transactions
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like a great place to work, please apply now!
PRODUCT MANAGER - FINTECH - LONDON - PERM
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age