Lorien are currently recruiting for a Deskside Support agent to work for an IT company in the Brentwood area. You will be onsite supporting one...
Network Data Engineer - CCNA/CCNP, Hertfordshire or West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Network Data Engineer.
The key experience and knowledge for this role include:
- Cisco CCNA/ CCNP Certified
- Participate in and performs installation and deployment of data networks LAN & WAN and resolves any technical issues.
- Implement and support wireless networks ensuring quality and performance of network design.
- Knowledge of NEXUS series switches
- Assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications that in turn, are incorporated into successful installations
- Cisco Wireless networking (5500/4400/2500 series Wireless LAN controllers, 3700/3600 series Access Points)
- Cisco 4500, 3850 & 3650 & 3750 Series switching experience
- Experience with change control procedures
- Understanding of IP addressing
- Experience with working with 3rd party support companies
- Network troubleshooting
This is a contract role for a Network Data Engineer working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Network Data Engineer Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age