Business Analyst 6 Months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for 3 Business Analysts to join their Strategic Account Opening project on initial...
Business Analyst - Permanent - Leatherhead
A Business Analyst is required to join our client in Leatherhead, Surrey on a permanent basis. Our client is one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
They are seeking a Business Analyst to work across projects and programmes to identify business problems and opportunities; analysing, documenting and validating requirements.
Key Skills required of the Business Analyst:
- Experience working within a full end-to-end role
- Experience working on multiple complex projects/programmes
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of business analysis techniques and delivering methodologies such as Waterfall
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Plan and manage the analysis tasks throughout a project using a range of best practise analysis tools
- Manage requirements through the end-to-end lifecycle, ensuring tracability
- Work closely with other departments to design, test and implement suitable solutions
- Support detailed test planning and execution activities
The company values are integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through their business at every level and are at the heart of everything they do.
The wellbeing and safety of their people is their priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important. They are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age