Data Engineer required with some design experience to work for a leading media company in South East London. My client is building internal tools to...
Customer Reporting Analyst - Contract - London - ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Reporting Analyst to join one of our clients for a 3 - 6 month rolling contract based in London. The purpose of this role is to support / lead division to optimise its reporting capability, and the production of complex data analysis and reports to support and influence the business in the decision making process.
You will be accountable for the delivery of accurate and timely customer reporting; findings, recommendations and presentations to support stakeholders' business operations and decision making.
- Experience of customer Reporting techniques within a data intensive organisation.
- Preferably retail or other sector with high volumes of customer transactional data.
- Advanced user of SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide Experience with the Macro language and use of SAS/ Connect and ideally working knowledge of SAS DDE for report automation
- Very Strong SQL skills
- Excel: excellent use of functions used for making dynamic reports and dashboards including: dynamic named ranges, array formulae, offset/index/match/vlookup, VBA forms and controls
- Experience of reporting tools
- Excellent skills in design
- Preparation and delivery of presentations
- Working knowledge of Data Protection Act
- Strong verbal and written communications skills Relationships Internal
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age