Scrum Master | Surrey | Contract | Software Development Some of the key responsibilities will include: Organise and facilitate the sprint planning meetings/ daily stand...
Delivery Manager - Scrum Master - Digital Transformation - Brighton - Longterm Contract - £400 per day all inc
To be suitable for this role you will be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production) working with the technical lead for the programme.
Skills and experience
It's essential that you have:
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
The delivery manager/scrum master is responsible for:
- Managing the agile environment your team needs to build and iterate a user-centred service
- Removing obstacles or 'blockers' to progress
- Helping the team become better at autonomously organising their own work
- Making sure that products are delivered on time
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age