Finance Developer (TM1) Contract Telford A Finance Developer (TM1) is required to join my clients a leading reinsurer and consolidator of Closed-Life services in Telford...
C# /.Net Developer - Permanent - * Grads Welcome * - Oldbury
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are seeking a C# /.Net Developer to join the existing team in a permanent capacity.
C# /.Net Developer Skills:
- Developing, managing and reviewing the standards for System Development throughout the resourcing team.
- Conducting code reviews on developments which are created.
- Providing innovative ways in which to improve delivery whilst reducing costs and Timescales.
- Creating High Level Design Documents.
- Using the appropriate development methodologies for solutions.
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues with systems and data requirements.
- Managing, creating and reviewing release documents.
C# /.Net Developer Experience:
- Excellent PL and Transact SQL Skills
- Advanced Skills in .NET,ASP.NET, C# ,VB /VBA Skills
C# /.Net Developer Desirable:
- Experience of Java Script
- Experience of CSS
- Experience of IIS
- Experience of the Development Life cycle
- Experience of System Testing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of Release Management
- Experience of Oracle Stored Procedures
- Experience of XML
- Experience of HTML
- Experience of RDBMS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and frameworks
- Knowledge of Internet frameworks and technologies
- An Understanding of Oracle OLAP
If you have the necessary experience for the position of C# /.Net Developer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age