Service Delivery ManagerOur client who are an IT Support and Managed Service Provider are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in...
Temporary Procurement Administrator - 7 week contract - 2 x roles available
We are currently looking for a Temporary Procurement Administrator, to work within an established and successful business based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will support the procurement team in operational processes and procedures and contribute to the ongoing development of the group.
This role will be highly focused on administrational duties, including:
- Raising purchase orders on SAP
- Updating open tickets on the request system;
- Resolving queries regarding orders placed;
- Processing and credit card payments and reconciliations;
- Updating supplier and system data to maintain accurate master records
- Identifying cost saving opportunities to ensure the business is achieving the best value for money, improvements in quality of products and services bought and areas for process efficiency;
- Administering supplier application documentation and asset forms;
- Contribute to the procurement groups overall operational objectives for 2017;
- Contribute to the groups improving relationships with internal and external stakeholders, delivering a high level of customer service;
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Some previous procurement experience preferred but not essential;
- An ability to prioritise, be highly organised and work to deadlines;
- A can do attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analysis and evaluation skills;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and be confident in learning new software packages.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age