Charles River Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Captures, validates and documents business and system requirements by means of Epics and User Stories, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles.
- Plays an active role in Agile scrums, refinement sessions and Sprint planning
- Creates and maintains documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Identifies and supports cut-over and implementation tasks
- Is accountable for full traceability and linkage of requirements to future state design.
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Identifies and analyses Operational risk, issues and dependencies around transitional and future state designs and proactively highlights to Project manager as necessary.
- Applies mandatory governance standards.
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Identify the wider business impact across key outputs and processes
- Articulates and quantifies business impacts in a tangible manner which allows stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Interrogates and interprets data.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age