.Net Software Developer Basingstoke Permanent As the .Net Software Developer you will be delivering quality software solutions for the business through extensive liaising with users....
.NET Oracle Developer
A .NET Oracle Developer is required to join the Support Development team on a permanent basis, with our client - a leader in the international wholesale energy markets.
The .NET Developer will be focused on developing trading and Risk systems.
Salary: Up to £70,000 + benefits + bonus
Location: London, Victoria.
Skills required of the .NET Oracle Developer:
- Strong hands-on development experience in a distributed environment in .Net C# client and server side applications
- Oracle PL/SQL skills for data processing (Oracle PL/SQL (10g or greater, Oracle Streams)
- Excellent Oracle design principles
- Knowledge of the full trade life-cycle of physical and financial commodities trading including delivery chain logistics
- WCF and WPF
- Web Api
Knowledge required of the .NET Oracle Developer:
- TFS for Continuous integration, automated test execution and source code management
- Development techniques including: TDD / BDD, Inversion of control, parallel programming and SOLID principles
- T-SQL and also stored procedure development (SQL Server)
- MVVM/MVC patterns
- Entity Framework
- Unity IoC
- Service Bus
- Asp.Net MVC
- JQuery, KendoUI
Key Responsibilities of the .NET Oracle Developer:
- The .Net Oracle Developer contributes to the design, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of Company's in-house built trading system and other systems as appropriate
- Utilise strong Oracle skills to performance tune database-oriented processes
- Development and support of custom built cross commodity energy trading and risk management systems
- Development of .Net C# client and server side applications
- Use of Oracle PL/SQL for data processing
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the development processes
- Participate in the analysis and design phases as require
- Ability to operate well within an Agile project environment as well as a 'small change and support' function
- Strive to keep abreast of the technology trends and acquire new skills when required
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders including product owners, analysts and quality assurance to deliver technical solutions
My client is an equal opportunity employer who believes in hard work, but in a relaxed atmosphere, in an environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. They provide technical and management training to ensure skills are enhanced and experience is broadened and promotes internally wherever possible to utilise its pipeline of strong talent.
.NET ORACLE DEVELOPER - LONDON - PERM
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age