IT Technical Author (IT Security Programme), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Technical Author.The...
IT Technical Author (IT Security Programme), West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Technical Author.
The key experience and knowledge for this role includes:
- Document creation and maintenance in a validated application or technical infrastructure environment
- Expert level specialist with Microsoft Word and Excel technologies
- Clear understanding of compliance and validation documentation requirements
- Effective communicator
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- The creation and maintenance of documentation under the direction of subject matter experts. This documentation includes Design Specifications, Requirements Specifications, Test Cases, Local Instructions, Technical Installation Procedures and other key quality management deliverables such as Installation Reports and Test Records.
- Ensuring that all documentation related policies and procedures are followed during the creation and maintenance of the documents; Reviewing Installation Reports, Technical Documentation and Test Record outputs to ensure documentation procedures have been followed by other subject matter experts and that the required level of documentation quality has been achieved
This is a contract role for an IT Technical Author working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to IT Technical Author Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age