Agile / Digital Transformation Programme Lead / Programme ManagerWe are currently working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham and looking for a...
Senior PMO Analyst - 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract - Telford
A Senior PMO Analyst is required to join my client - one of the UK's leading reinsurers and consolidators of Closed-Life services - at their office in Telford on a 6 month Fixed-Term Contract.
A Senior PMO Analyst will be responsible for leading the control and governance of a designated number of projects. Support delivery of "best practice" PMO which proves information and tools for informed decision making.
Key Skills Required of the Senior PMO Analyst:
- Governance and Process control
- Project Planning
- Risk and Issue Management
- Change management
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner would be beneficial
Key Responsibilities of the Senior PMO Analyst:
- Ensure effective project control and governance is established using appropriate templates, frameworks and procedures
- Manage, plan and track completion of project gates
- Budget tracking, project planning, benefits realisation and project closure
- RAID management, project meeting support, governance checks and project QA
- Gather data and produce reports on a regular basis
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age