Role: Billing Administrator / IT AdministratorLocation: Chatham I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that requires an IT Administrator for...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Website Administrator / Analyst to join their team based in the Buckinghamshire office.
Website Administrator/Analyst will be responsible for supporting the set up and maintenance of our online web assets, and end-to-end project management for small projects. This role also assists with website deployments by performing acceptance testing of application changes, and writing end-user documentation.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create and manage user guide documentation for online applications
- Perform UAT testing for applications to verify that they are functioning according to defined requirements. When necessary, log and track any defects or change requests in an incident ticketing system, and communicate with developers
- Create monthly reports on progress and status, including analysis of site usage
- Facilitating internal review and approval of web assets (driving review process, screenshot visuals, documentation)
- Managing the decommissioning of websites according to company process and compliance requirements
- Website domain registration
Qualifications / Experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of basic website administration
- Experience with using JIRA or similar issue reporting systems
- Experience/willingness to work at basic level with Photoshop and/or image editing applications
- Experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age