Business Analyst 6 Months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for 3 Business Analysts to join their Strategic Account Opening project on initial...
Project Support/Junior Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Support/Junior Business Analyst to join their Kegworth based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of involvement in report development
- BI - SQL development experience
We'll also look to you to have experience in aspects of some if not all:
- Service Management experience
- Incident, problem management, root cause analysis experience/background would be ideal
- Legal or regulatory cases
- Experience of financial services fraud, financial crime, AML, KYC etc.
- Management of a standard project lifecycle - understanding and documenting requirements, building a project plan, managing tasks and objectives, producing reporting and stakeholder updates, liaising with multiple business and technology teams.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age