Infrastructure Architect Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Architect to join their Edinburgh based team...
UX Designer Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of using HCD (Human Centred Design) methods and approaches to design
- Track record in design and management framework that develops solutions to problems by involving the human perspective in all steps of the problem-solving process. Human involvement typically takes place in observing the problem within the context, brainstorming, conceptualising, developing and implementing the solution.
- Evidence of working within a Scrum/Agile/ Feature team
- Experience of working within the Finance industry, ideally Everyday Banking (account opening/Debit cards/payments)
- Strong collaboration working with teams
Should this UX Designer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age