My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London near the London Bridge Tube Station is looking for Permanent a DevOps Engineer to join...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a DevOps Developer to join their team based in their London office.
The DevOps Developer will work as part of a DevOps team to design and deliver technical solutions specified through Agile project methodologies using tools such as Jira and Confluence. Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the Arqiva Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and Arqiva assets
Knowledge / Experience:
- Strong Linux server management skills
- Strong cloud server management skills in at least one of AWS, Azure or Google. Demonstrable ability with tools like Terraforms to manage infrastructure deployment
- Strong skills in configuration management tools like: Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Consul
- Demonstrable experience of software development methodologies, including the use of code management through systems like Git
- Experience of Docker and containerisation
- Good working knowledge of agile project methodologies, supporting effort estimations, leading spike activities and showcase presentations
- Demonstrable evidence of successful resource planning, utilisation and management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age