Service Desk Analyst | IT Support This major UK Bank are on the lookout for a number of Service Desk Analysts to join their established...
My client based in Shoreditch are seeking a technical support analyst with strong experience with linux, sql, ticketing and log analysis.
- Expert on production Linux systems both Debian and Red Hat based
- Expert in Postgresql and Mysql
- Expert in Issue management and ticketing systems
A good mix of the following skills is also desirable:
- Scripting languages and programming languages e.g. bash, python, php, java or go
- Docker, Docker Compose
- ELK stack
- Basic TCP/IP protocols (TCP, UDP, IP, DNS, HTTP)
- Agile Development practices
- GIT/Github Tools
- Hands on Investigation of incidents and problems, using logs from supported platform as well as liaison with third parties
- Forming part of the 24x7 2nd line on call support rota
- Engage with members in the team like business analysts, developers and testers to ensure the development of hotfixes are fit for purpose
- Experience with 24x7 production environment
- Support the development of new products and bringing them into live production use
- Support and evolve the monitoring and operational tools to better run and operate DevOps solutions
- Liaison with 1st line support teams, and wider stakeholder teams across the organisation
- Work with members of the team to manage the releases in the Pe-Production & Production system
- Ability to understand complex systems and issues and communicate these to both technical and non-technical peopl.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age