PMO Analyst required to support the Portfolio Management Office Team including: tracking status of programme outcomes; programme & initiative level risk and issue coordination; coordination...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Project Support Administrator either full time (or part time role 3 days a week 9am to 5pm working 21 hours a week).
The role is to provide administrative support to Technology Programme teams while being a champion of financial governance as managed and advised by the Portfolio Management Office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small and busy team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great communication skills, strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. General business understanding and an aptitude for working within a Technology environment will be of benefit. A reasonable grasp of financial management and a willingness to tackle new tasks and work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Office administration role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good financial understanding
- Self-motivated, ability to operate on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Good time management skills
- Able to build relationships
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of office tools such as Microsoft Office or Google App
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Doing tasks instructed by a Programme Delivery Lead, ensuring these tasks comply with governance and technology processes and policies.
- Maintain accurate data pertaining to a programme or project.
- Assist with invoice processing and financial analysis as required.
- Monitor timesheet completion; assist and/or train staff as required.
- Provide regular management reports on missing timesheets and chase non-compliance.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to making travel arrangements, organising away days, processing new starter and leaver forms, raising purchase order requests etc.
- Champion the use of the PMO Management system and associated processes.
- Assist PMO Analysts and Delivery Leads with project/programme reporting
- Develop an understanding of business case(s) and roadmaps within the programme.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- An office in the heart of London near St Paul's and London Bridge
- Excellent benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 2 years
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension plan (double your contribution up to a maximum of 16%)
- Season ticket loan
- Private Healthcare / Dental plan
- Life assurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Give As You Earn
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age