InfoSec Project Manager | London | Insurance We are working with a leading Insurance client who are in process of developing there 2018 portfolio, we...
Finance Project Manager - 12 months - London
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their London based team on a 12 month contract.
The role is a Project Manager role that would take responsibility for delivery of the reporting changes required as a result of the PRA Ring-Fencing Policy Statement (which includes Regulatory, Statutory and Liquidity reporting).
Key responsibilities and objectives
- Define and own project plans, including approach, benefits and priorities
- Provide status / progress reporting for project and programme governance forums
- Work effectively with Technology Platform teams to deliver against the project plan and ensure that the project objectives are delivered
- Stakeholder management across the wider programme
- Manage Budget and Resources within the project workstream
- Provide day-to-day management of the permanent and contract project management resources
- Manage the appropriate escalation, documentation and resolution of risks, issues & dependencies
- Provide timely management reporting including clear articulation of progress against plan
- Provide ongoing scope control and change management
- Ensure that best practice is followed throughout the project's lifecycle
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Track record of managing projects with multiple work streams in Finance to deliver Regulatory/Statutory reporting change
- Experience in Finance related processes / background of controlling, regulatory and financial reporting
- Track record of managing projects with multiple work streams in financial institutions, which deliver Regulatory reporting change.
- Delivery focused and flexible in approach, with ability to work well in a dynamic environment with short delivery timescales and changing priorities
- Experience of negotiating senior level stakeholders, potentially with different drivers/ambitions; must be able to manage senior business stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering to time and budget, to auditable standards
- Accountancy qualification
Should this Finance Project Manager position be of interest and you hold the above skillset please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age