Our corporate client as an urgent and immediate requirement for a Solution Architect with SAP IS-U experience to join their team based in their Middlesex...
Data Architect - Permanent - Leatherhead, Surrey
A Data Architect is required to join our client in Leatherhead, Surrey. Our client is one of the largest and most successful private construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
They are seeking a Data Architect to join them on a permanent basis, to be responsible for assisting in the creation of, and responsible for, the maintenance of the enterprise data models. As well as this, the Data Architect will be responsible for evaluating and recommending new and emerging data management technologies to compliment the existing infrastructure.
Key Skill Required of the Data Architect:
- Proven experience working as a Data Architect
- Demonstrable knowledge in TOGAF or other frameworks
- Demonstrable knowledge of UML or similar Data Modelling Languages
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems design for data management, including service, applications and infrastructure
- Experience implementing new data governance standards
Key Responsibilities of the Data Architect:
- Ownership and maintenance of the enterprise data model
- Establish appropriate data governance for data management
- Ensure ongoing data design conforms with defined design processes
- Supporting data operations across the wider business
- Monitoring the technology market and promoting development of future platforms
The company values are integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through their business at every level and are at the heart of everything they do.
The wellbeing and safety of their people is their priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important. They are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age