Software Engineer (Go Developer)Contract role London based.Are you a Golang Developer with extensive Java, AWS and Microservices experience?You will be working for a leading media...
We are currently seeking a PHP Developer to work for a leading web based organisation based in central London, in a great location in the heart of Soho. This is an opportunity for a candidate with good knowledge of PHP and MySQL to work on a high traffic and high profile website.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a PHP Developer that wants to work on and improve code for a website that's used by millions of people every month. It will also be a great opportunity to learn a new language, as the organisation are looking to take developers on the journey to a new platform to Java and offer the opportunity to transition their skills. You will gain new skills, and become a strong developer in both languages.
- Maintaining and improving existing PHP architecture
- Debugging and resolving site issues on current PHP based infrastructure
- Consumption and production of API's
- Focused on quality, and able to write unit tests where needed
- Happy to improve and refactor code where it needs it
- Wants to work as part of a small close knit team, and support and be supported by the team
- Communicate with non-technical staff to ensure that requirements are clear, and communicate potential alternative solutions.
You will hold a good understanding and experience of using PHP without dependence on a framework. You will hold good experience of MySQL databases and experience of consuming and creating API's and ideally hold knowledge of OOP and PHP Unit. Finally, you will be a clear communicator to both technical and non-technical staff and happy to take part in peer review of code
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age