My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers. The Product...
Senior Solution Architect - Geospatial Production - PERM - Southampton
We are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to provide architectural leadership for our client's Geospatial Production services. Our client has unparalleled expertise in the creation, management and exploitation of geospatial data, providing their customers with the information and insight they need.
As a Senior Solution Architect you will provide incisive architectural and technical leadership, responsible for setting the architectural vision, and realising that through your team of Solution architects. You will be part of the Architects leadership team, as well as working with Enterprise Architects to translate strategic vision into realisable architectural roadmaps.
Under your direction and mentorship, your team will work collaboratively across a number of agile delivery teams, leading the generation of business-aligned architectures, ensuring strategic fit while optimising trade-offs between strategy and delivery.
Whether you're building strong relationships with stakeholders or making sure that solutions are aligned to business and technical strategies, you'll be working to deliver real and demonstrable value to the business.
You will need to demonstrate your track record against the following essential criteria:
- Experience of working as a Solution Architect within a complex business environment
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level Geospatial solutions
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering cloud-native digital services
- Accountability for the design and specification of system architectures and roadmaps that are aligned to business requirements and wider strategy
- Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
- Providing leadership to technical teams (e.g. solution architects, software engineers, technical experts) in an agile environment
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age