Security Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for...
Security Business Analyst
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
A Security Business Analyst is required for the Infrastructure Projects team, reporting to and working closely with the Head of Infrastructure Projects as well as working with Security Project Managers and Technical Leads within the Production and Infrastructure Teams. You will be a highly adept communicator with understanding of the whole business analysis life cycle, working with experienced IT Technicians and senior level business stakeholders.
Essential Qualities and Experience
- BA certification
- Experience of running design workshops, business modelling ("as-is" and "to-be")
- Logical and user case modelling, gap analysis, requirement prioritisation, functional specifications
- Widespread experience in Requirements Engineering and Management i.e. identify, produce, analyse and prioritise requirements.
- Experience of working with a geographically diverse teams
- A self-starter with excellent written and oral ability
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience of requirements gathering with senior stakeholders
- Experience of chairing meetings with stakeholders and technical resource and tracking of actions
- IT infrastructure background
Desirable Qualities and Experience
- Security related certification
- Knowledge of security standards
- Working knowledge of Security systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of Patching & Vulnerability Management tools and processes.
- Financial Services background
- Good level of experience in working with system suppliers/software vendors
- Experience of project delivery in a complex stakeholder environment
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age