Urgently required for an initial six month period CRM consultant with deep knowledge of CRM Dynamics 365 (CRM Online) configuration and to assist with designing...
Urgently required for an initial six month period CRM consultant with deep knowledge of CRM Dynamics 365 (CRM Online) configuration and to assist with designing and implementing a CRM Platform:
Significant technical implementation and support experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM Online) as a product. This will include but not limited to:
- Security System
- Workflow Creation and configuration
- Dynamics Portals
- Campaigns / Marketing
- Case Management
- General System and Environment Administration and Configuration
- Dynamics Environment management, configuration and setup.
- Click Dimensions add in product
- Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics Hosting infrastructure
As the CRM Technical Consultant other duties include:
- Proven experience of providing training and mentoring to less experienced system admin and technical staff.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering user training for CRM - ensuring that users actively learn how to use the system (not simply providing demonstrations)
- Expertise in requirements gathering
- Proven experience in developing CRM system documentation (Training / Manuals)
- Significant experience of stakeholder and user management including a strong understanding of how to ensure that the new capabilities and ways of working are adopted alongside the implementation of CRM as a technical system
- Knowledge transfer
- Excellent customer facing skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age