Telecoms Programme Manager urgently required to lead and deliver major, strategic programmes within the overall business Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales...
Analyst Programmer - 6 months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Analyst Programmer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Understanding of SAS and SAS Tools like Enterprise Guide
- Prior experience in Retail Banking (Personal Loans/Mortgages)
- Ability to examine the current UI and SAS Code
- Document the high level functionality via JIRA EPICs/ Flow Diagrams / Spec Documents
- Document the functionality in JIRA User Stories with detailed Acceptance Criteria / Test Cases
- Work as part of the Scrum Team to answer any queries that arise as part as development / testing.
Should this Analyst Programmer position be of interest and you have the necessary requirements please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age