Data / SQL specialistOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Data / SQL Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team...
AWS Technical Specialist
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled AWS Technical Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Very strong AWS platform design and build experience
- Technical System Architectural Design with emphasis on security, performance and resilience
- Internet Security
- Web Technologies
- Cloud Computing - specifically AWS and the AWS infrastructure setup
- Building systems in AWS - EC2, S3, RDS instances (e.g. IIS Web Servers, SQL Servers, Big IP F5, Federation Services, PDC/BDC/Active Directory, VPN)
- Web Development skills on above platform
- AWS administration
- System monitoring, verifying system availability and integrity
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP)
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Written and verbal communication and be able to explain technical concepts/issues to less-technical colleagues
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age