2nd Line Service Desk Analyst | Rickmansworth | Contract 3 Months initially with the view to extend long-term We are currently recruiting for an experienced...
Project Coordinator - London - Contract
Our client, is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the team on a contract basis in West London.
Project Coordinator Duties:
- Enthusiastic, positivity geared individual who is eager to learn skills in IT project delivery in large enterprises
- Key to successes is attention to detail, ability to communicate (both written and verbal) organised, structured and can work in a team under pressure
- Principle tasks is to track, record, follow-up and engage with stakeholders to drive results so the project can progress
- Support in this activity alleviates the project manager who in turn will focus on other priority items
- Coordinate integration with of portal with 3rd party.
- Provide and tracking of initial requirements and setup meetings
- Help collate data to add users to portal
- Keep a track of service now tickets
If you have the necessary skills for the position of Project Coordinator please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age