Oracle DBA | Public Sector | In Scope of IR35We're looking for an Oracle DBA to join a highly respected organisation to work as part...
Information Security Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Support Administrator to join one of our client's based in Brighton for a 3 month contract to start ASAP.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To prepare specialist resources and materials as required by Information Security staff within strict time scales
- To maintain Information Security records as requested
- To provide clerical and administration support to the Information Security staff, such as typing, DTP, printing, photocopying and display work
- To participate in meetings as required
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Basic knowledge/skills in Information Security subject area
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age