IT Technical Author (IT Security Programme), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Technical Author.The...
Senior Remedy Architect - Dublin Based
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Remedy Architect on a contract basis based in Dublin
This is role is working within a highly regulated environment on a Remedy 8.1 system and this role will have a lot of influence around Risk.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Hands on working with Remedy software and services from a technical perspective
- Experience with requirements gathering, gap analysis, documenting, architecture, technical design, development, testing and support
- 10+ years programming and coding related to .net, Java, C/C++ and web development
- Highly skilled and demonstrated experience developing customised Remedy solutions and reporting in the areas of CMDB, Service Request Forms, Remedy technical integration to other platforms, Remedy web services
- Broad knowledge of Infrastructure services and Operations management, networking concepts, firewall connectivity, remote access, web access protocols, Database and Database services (oracle and MS SQL)
This is a contract role for a Senior Remedy Architect working for a top company.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age