Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Communications Manager to join their team based in their Central London office for a 6 month...
CyberArk Business Analyst, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a CyberArk Business Analyst.
The key experience and knowledge of the CyberArk Business Analyst include:
- Knowledge of and engagement with CyberArk for the use and management of privileged access
- Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
- Knowledge and engagement around privilege account structures on different technologies (unix, windows, oracle, sql, SAP)
The key responsibilities for the CyberArk Business Analyst include:
- Application owner engagement
- Engagement with and challenge to technical teams
- On boarding users to CyberArk for access to systems using privileged credentials
- Design of process for using CyberArk and administering CyberArk
- Mapping business privileged access activities to a structured model for privileged access
This is a contract role working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to CyberArk Business Analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age