Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Communications Manager to join their team based in their Central London office for a 6 month...
Programme Coordinator | Retail | Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Coordinator with Retail experience to deliver small work-packages co-ordinating resources and managing specific work streams within an IT project reporting into a project manager.
- Develop and maintain detailed plans for delivery of a work package or work stream, identifying activities, tasks, dependencies and milestones.
- Work with workstream leads to produce a resource, time and quality estimate for the work package.
- Track work package progress against plan and spend against project budget. Report progress and slippage to project manager.
- Identify and manage risks and issues within own scope and escalate where necessary.
- Set up project files, compile and distribute reports and provide support for Project Manager which may include some administrative services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age