Technical Solutions Manager Contract BracknellAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Solutions Manager to join the Infrastructure and Security department of one of our...
I have a fantastic permanent opportunity to work as a Security Cleared Administrator in Hampshire to provide extra support to the administration team. A typical day could include: Raising invoice requests, reconciling credit card requests, monitoring inboxes and passing on information, running reports and manipulating data in Excel.
Candidates must hold current security clearance to SC level due to the sensitivity of data and working in a secure building.
Essential Skills required:
- IT literate, with good skills/experience using MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow defined processes and procedures, but also able to suggest and input into service improvement initiatives where applicable
- Willingness to learn new things, and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- Proactive, motivated and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Holding current SC level Clearance
- Strong character capable of dealing with tight timescales in a pressured environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good use of MS packages including Excel
- Understanding of the defence industry
A great package including bonus, pension and healthcare. To work for a large company who offer excellent training and career progression.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age