Customer Service Co-ordinatorI am currently recruiting for 4 x Customer Service Co-ordinator's based in Northamtopn to work in a busy call centre for a large...
Customer Service Co-ordinator
I am currently recruiting for 4 x Customer Service Co-ordinator's based in Northamtopn to work in a busy call centre for a large IT Service Provider on a 3 month contract.
To role holder will provide a point of contact and Call Management facility for our clients designated Customers. Monitoring all calls, to ensure swift and correct progression through each function that forms the standard Call flow. Overseeing the delivery of all nonstandard requirements and ensuring the customer is kept informed via the agreed method.
This role will cover all aspects of our clients customers and key to our overall service delivery, specifically customer satisfaction. The role has the ability to influence our relationship with the customers depending on how we action the day to day specific requirements and respond to any enquiries or escalations as they arise.
- Proven experience in a call centre
- Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business demands and working environments.
- Knowledge of standard IT related products. (PC's, Laptops, Printers).
- Ability to understand detailed processes and apply them correctly
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels in the organisation to obtain any information required to ensure compliance to Phoenix internal and Customer specific requirements
- Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively
If this role is of interest contact me for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age