Our client has a forthcoming requirement for an experienced Programme Manager who has delivered agile projects. This will be working across IT and the business....
Technical Solutions Manager - Contract - Bracknell
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Solutions Manager to join the Infrastructure and Security department of one of our clients. This is a 6 month contract role based in Bracknell, with travel at least once per week to London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the development and delivery of technical solutions and services across infrastructure or application development using agreed standards and methodologies.
The Technical Solutions Manager will deliver work packages into large projects and manage the delivery of these for our internal customers. Whilst we require the successful candidate to have an understanding of IT services (e.g. Middleware, Networks, Client, Server, Storage), it is also important to have strong skills in customer service, delivery, and stakeholder management.
We are looking for customer-focused candidates who have some management or supervisory experience. You will need to have an understanding of IT services, but more importantly, this is a customer facing role; therefore, the ideal candidate will have previous experience dealing with external and internal customers.
- Understanding of IT Services (Networks, Infrastructure)
- Customer service skills
- Experience dealing with internal/external customers
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Ability to work across boundaries
- Broad range of technical knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies
- IT operations experience
- Experience delivering medium to large sized projects
- Project planning and estimating skills.
- Fully conversant with project methodologies
- Ability to coordinate resources across development teams to design, develop, build, test and transition the solution.
- Ability to work closely with Business representatives to fully understand and document requirements.
- Ability to plan and deliver own work to set targets and timelines.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in day to day work.
- Relationship management skills
- Experience identifying, managing, and mitigating risks and issues.
- Ability to work with technical resources to develop/design a cohesive technical solution across the infrastructure/application stacks
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent project management certification
- ITIL Foundation
- Any other technical certifications
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age