Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst London Permanent A Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst is required to join the Enterprise Risk Team who are responsible for the development...
A Financial Accountant is required to join an innovative Fintech based in London Bridge.
This role will report into the Group Financial Controller and UK Finance Director and will be responsible for preparation and analysis of monthly accounts and day to day financial accounting tasks.
Skills & Experience Required of the Financial Accountant:
- Fully Qualified (ideally ACCA or ACA)
- Experience of Global consolidation and eliminating entities - essential
- IFRS knowledge
- Intercompany experience
- Audit experience and preparing P&L
- Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong Excel with the ability to analyse data from different sources
- Confident dealing with senior management and executive committee
- Flexible approach, driven, "can do" attitude
- Sage - desirable
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of month-end/year-end reporting;
- Owning the Group entities ledgers, gaining full understanding of all the numbers, maintaining accurate records to support the numbers;
- Maintaining and reconciling Inter-company transactions;
- Consolidation of Group entities, including elimination journals;
- P&L and cost centre analysis including meaningful commentary;
- Balance sheet reconciliations preparation;
- Actuals to budget reporting to budget holders in multiple business areas;
- Assisting in the annual audit, dealing with the auditors;
- Driving innovation and change within the team and across the wider business;
- Challenge ideas and not be afraid to "speak out";
- Working closely with and supporting other finance teams (FP&A, Tax);
- Building strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Mentoring a junior accountant;
The company offers...
- Flexible working
- Gym discounts
- Free Breakfast and snacks throughout the day
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life cover
- Great social environment - Games room, free drinks every Thursday, regular social events, no dress code, recognition awards, fundraising activities
- Plus much more...
PERM - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - LONDON BRIDGE
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age